Forsyth Barr Stadium has the flexibility to cater for a wide
range of event modes, from large-scale concerts to main pitch
sporting events, plus all manner of conferences and
Small business meeting in a corporate suite? No problem.
Gala dinner for 450 in a private lounge? Step this way.
Big-budget show for 30,000 fans? We've got you covered.
- Flexible layouts to cater for large and small events of all
- Professional supplier arrangement for ticketing, security,
merchandise sales, catering and cleaning
- Public food and beverage outlets
- Main kitchen facilities with onsite catering
- Bar and lounge areas
- Generous backstage areas, including hirer's suite, promoter's
office and private changing rooms
- Double lift access to all room levels
- Fully wired for broadband, telephone and fax
- Ample toilet facilities and wheelchair access throughout
- Plenty of carparking, plus space for back-of-house
The ideal space for large-scale tradeshows, exhibitions and
events requiring a lot of room.
For large events there's over 10,000 square metres of show-ready
exhibition space on the main pitch, and the natural turf can be
covered with a hard floor if required.
For smaller concerts and events a smaller area can be screened
off from the main pitch to create a more appropriate sized
Main Speight's Stand
The Main Speight's Stand houses most of the corporate
hospitality lounges, suites and bars. Take your pick of our
luxurious rooms with generous ceiling heights, natural light and
Otago Daily Times (East) Stand
The East Stand offers a large, fully-roofed flat space that can
be configured to your specifications for cocktail functions,
banquets, smaller concerts and trade expos. It can be set up with
tables, chairs, or as standing room only, hosting up to 1500 people
*Please note that these are a guide to maximum set-ups. Any
F&B or A/V will lessen the amount of people able to fit in the
room. We are happy to discuss how we can meet your optimal